Distance learning can never replace in person, but what are you going to do in a pandemic. Keep far away from people, that’s what. As you view my videos and lessons, remember that they are starting points. There is so much material out there on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram. We are living in such an amazing time. We got this! Keep calm and draw lines, lots and lots of lines. It’s very therapeutic, especially if you have a silent room, or soft music playing in the background.
Here are my latest videos. The first one is a read aloud, on The Line, by Paula Bassio. The second is the lesson. They are long, they are meant to be broken up depending on the pace your child/you work at.
Here is the lesson of the week:
Here are some extension activities if you need them.
When you are done watching the videos and doing the lesson, you may want some additional activities to do. Here are some suggestions:
- Visit the distance learning menu tab for more art lessons.
- Go on a line hunt throughout your house. See how many different kinds of lines you can find.
- Look at your clothing. How many lines can you name in your closet.
- Put on a fashion show using a type of line you are learning.
- Draw pictures using the kinds of lines you are learning.
Keep smiling and keep being amazing!